____________________________________
My Beloved Silly Thai.
My Lovely Crazy Malaysian.
They made one 180906 really memorable. Our friendship has been 1 year and going. Different type of friendship for both of them, but the 3 of us are still bonded the same way. I will really miss them if I have to leave them one day. For each moment spent with them are priceless.
I do hope that I could visit my Thai during janury. Then the Malaysian, yet to decide haha.
Finally caught up with another of my past memory. We turn out not bad now as friends. Some times past memories do bring back the most lovely and most beautiful memories. I still cherish this personal friend loads. Whether he knows it or not, it does not matter, because I know myself.
Oh wells. I always do plenty of things and I do not accept people to understand unless they really do not know, then of course i have to start explaining. I wonder if he will understand in time to come. haha. Bummer heys? At times you rather keep the mouth shut and just do it. Some times they plain don't understand after a long time. Such a pain at times.
My pages in my book. I am constantly dropping in and out of a character. Only Gabs, Gui hui knows. Others know a little here and there. But these two people back home knows me best. From in and out. haha I know I gave you two a tough time trying to understand me. I know you guys are still figuring me out at times. but. I know you guys are still here at the end of time.
Of course Xiang. Thanks for all those patience. =)
Sigh, music plays such tugging tunes for me. Time to sleep once again and reflect.